Orders received by 12 pm eastern time will ship same day Monday through Friday. Orders received after 12 pm eastern time will ship following day. Orders received on Friday after 12 pm eastern time will ship on Monday.
Sorry Diamond Press only ships within the United States. All orders ship free of charge via USPS.
No, unfortunately 3D folders are too thick to go through the Marquise machine.
No, the new Binder is approx. 9" x 9"; Plastic pockets, dividers and magnetic sheets
approx. 6.125" x 8.25".
The creative possibilities are endless with our dies, stamps, and foils.
1-844-807-7887 Please feel free to send us a message with any questions or concerns regarding our die cut machine, dies, stamps and other crafting products. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Diamond Press welcomes artists who would like to use our copyrighted images in their own handmade craftwork and other projects that they produce to sell. Therefore, we give permission in the form of a limited license to use any Diamond Press images for the purpose of creating items for sale, under the following criteria:
1. Handmade craftwork created for sale must be personally and individually created by the selling artist and may not be reproduced or copied in any form by any means, graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying. Mass production, assembly-line construction, production by workers for hire, or syndication of craftwork for sale is strictly prohibited. Digitally created projects intended for sale must be personally created by the selling artist.
2. There are no quantity limits for-sale, handmade craftworks that abide by the restrictions as stated in this policy.
4. Completed, handmade or digitally created projects may be sold at competitive and non-competitive permanent retail locations, as well as temporary craft events, community fundraisers, and over the Internet. In selling handmade or digitally created projects, the seller must make it clear that the items are handmade or personally created by the seller, and not a product of the company. The seller may indicate that the supplies used are from Diamond Press but the Diamond Press logo may not be used in any way for the sole purpose of promoting the sale of handmade or digitally created projects.
5. You may not use Diamond Press images for the purpose of creating logos or company trademarks.
6. Digital files of any type containing Diamond Press images may not be sold under any condition.
7. Persons creating handmade or digitally created items for sale are responsible for complying with any state and local business and tax regulations.
8. Persons participating in this angel policy assume all liability for suitability of their work and agree to indemnify Diamond Press from disputes arising from their work.
9. Diamond Press is a Utah corporation. The laws of the State of Utah govern the policy. The state of Utah and federal courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceeding arising from this policy and Utah shall be the exclusive venue. Any failure by Diamond Press to enforce any of its rights will not constitute a waiver of such rights.
Copyright © 2018 Diamond Press - All Rights Reserved.